2.0

This school is a complete rip off you pay all this money and for what I'm currently attending this school after 5 hours I'm lucky to get into the truck 1 time and also out of 5 hours I would b able to drive 1 hour out of 5 they will change up the rules in a heart beat don't make no sense they keep bringing classses in left and right they only have 4 trucks and it's like 50 ppl that have to use them so just do the math your basically paying all that money to stand in the hot sun for 5hours a day

Review about: Roadmaster Drivers School Program.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Roadmaster Drivers School?

Comments

roadmaster
Roadmaster Drivers School Verified Representative

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.We are sincerely sorry that you are currently having difficulties during your training at Roadmaster.

While we work hard to ensure every person who attends Roadmaster gets the best possible experience, we understand that issues do sometimes occur during training.

We will be contacting the School Director and Regional Manager to look into your problem immediately.While we cannot discuss your personal experience and issues on a public forum, we would encourage you to call our Customer Service department at 1-866-966-0699so that we can look deeper into your issue to help resolve the problem.