4060 Perimeter Dr, Columbus, OH 43228, USA
Additional Fees
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

According to what admissions advisor told me and what I met was way different. We wre around 40 student with zero idea of how truck work, 3 instructors and 4 trucks and in one week wre scheduled for road test , I *** gave up when I saw how poor the administration was, so I left and after coupl months I see $7000 loan in my mail I called them to ask and the answer was rude and unacceptable. I’m not paying a dim

Product or Service Mentioned: Roadmaster Drivers School Program.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

roadmaster
Roadmaster Drivers School Verified Representative

Hello,Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are sincerely sorry that you had difficulties working with Roadmaster to obtain training for your CDL license.

While we work hard to ensure every person who contacts us gets the best possible experience, we understand that issues do sometimes occur before and during training.

We cannot discuss your personal experience and issue on a public forum, so we would encourage you to call our Customer Service department at 1-866-966-0699 so that we can look deeper into your issue. Thanks again for your feedback.