Orlando, Florida
1.5K views

I went to Roadmaster driving school in Orlando,Fl. Half the trucks had no brakes and none had any air conditioning .

There were several instructors if you had no ***, they would not give you the time training in the yard. One State Tester walked the female student thur the yard test, Joe talked the student thur the back alley backing step for step, Come Friday , time for the Road test, he talked her thur the test, if she went to change gearsd or do something wrong he would say " Don't " or " WATCH WHAT YOUR DOING " , I ask her about it and she told me that's what he did, she did not know he was not allowed to tell her any different. I had a near perfect drive, he even said so, but failed me because he said i shifted on a Rail Road tracks, but i knew better, But what could i do ! So i had to wait 6 days to retest, because they did not want me to retest because they lied to me about having a job for me.

It's been about 3 weeks and no job, i talked to Their companies , i was given pre-hires but none of the companies are hiring right now. So if you are thinking of going to Rosadmaster, D O N ' T Do IT ! ! !

! ! !

!! You are wasting your money and time.

Comments

RainyClownFish

I GOING TO SUE TO SCHOOL IN CIVIL CLASS ACTION AT JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME PLEASE SEND ME EMAIL AT JORGEDELVALLE70@GMAIL.COM YOUR ARE RIGHT THE SCHOOL IS TOTALLY SCAM THAT TO MAKE PEOPLE IN DEBIT WITH SCAM AND FRAUD PLEASE REPORT THEM TO FLORIDA DOT PHONE NUMBER 185024504446

If you are looking for good CDL training school, Roadmasters Drivers School is a very bad school. First most of their instructors do not care about training students.They don't care if you pass or fail the CDL exam.

All instructors have their own ways of teaching students on maneuvers. So it was very hard for students to learn any maneuvers. The actual training was only two weeks long. You wasted your first whole week in the classroom and learning on your own on the yard.This school is accepting way too many students.

So you don't have much training time on the truck to learn all of the maneuvers. You have to fight for your training time. And after you completed your 160 hours in school, they will force you to take the exam even if you are not ready. They will do their best to push you out because they are accepting many more new students every week.When you are training on the pad, you will get your chance on the truck training on maneuverers only four times per day.

The rest of the time, you will spending your time waiting and fighting for your chance to be on the truck.I will never recommend this school to anybody.I have read many bad reviews on this school before I decided to take my chance with this school.

But the representative and instructor's director at this school assured me that they will take care any issue that I may have. It turned out to be a big lie on their part.

Hopkinsville, Kentucky, United States #1077915

May you please let me know about this Roadmaster CDL classes? i was about to go to Columbus just for Roadmaster, hey friends may anyone know how is in Columbus and flash me as soon as possible. what about in Indianapolis?

NEWBIES, need to do your homework and get pre hires b4 you go to school. It will make you look more marketable and also get your permit in The STATE OF PA. B4 going to school it is alot easier

i just wasted my money in enrolling at d roadmaster driving sch...those who wish to learn how to drive, beware...better enroll at A1 or Gear1..what i did, i bought a car, hire someone to teach me how to drive,thats it...i already paid full amount of 6,900 at roadmaster supposdly for 10 hrs, but after 4 hrs, i never come back because the owner, who hapens to be d instructor was arrogant, unrully and impolite, often telling me,,,öpps, break..break! shouting, then, sayang ang kotse ko, baka mabangga..."gosh, why are u operating and using a brand new car if u are hesitant for a student to make use of if???? :sigh

to erica dela rosa Tampa, Florida, United States #632845