Roadmaster Drivers School - MY Complaint

I do not have anything bad to say about the teachers, they all have their own teaching style, and unlike the old days, they expect you to have studied the CDL Driving manual BEFORE you attend.All schools are like this now.

I just wished i had a private room, the habits of roommates suck! One was drinking, and the other was smelly and liked to stay up late nights running in and out the room, it was horrible. He smelled like cigarettes and ***. yuck.

Roadmaster was a great training experience, the road teachers and training pad teachers in Indianapolis make sure you pass if they have to take you alone and train you individually for you to get it..they will.Lazy my ***, they rock.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Roadmaster Truck Driver Training
Review category
review #727172 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Roadmaster Drivers School? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Apr 26 #1150068

I graduated from the school in Indianapolis, I had no problems everything u want and dream to do is in your hands. You have to want this career its not just going to be just given to you. As far for the school I enjoyed my time with the trainers the pad was great I felt like I was ready to drive and test everyday. I have been driving for close to 2 years now and all I can do is thank my trainers for pushing me and myself for not giving up

Dec 13, 2015 #1077920 Hopkinsville, Kentucky

I wish you can tell me the truth about Indianapolis my bro what happened overthere? how is training with Roadmaster? are sure everything is good? if let me go there?

Dec 02, 2015 #1072604

This school sucks. It's all about money!!! The rush you through you don't get the proper training with in that 5weeks time period. If you attend road master please be already and exp'd and know how to drive a truck! If not you'll be setting yourself up for failure!!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Roadmaster Drivers School. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Roadmaster Drivers School.
Filing a new complaint about