10251 Calabash Ave, Fontana, CA 92335, USA

I FAILED THE CDL TEST DUE TO ERICK THE DMV APPOINTED EXAMINER GETTING IN TROUBLE FOR FLIRTING WITH A STUDENT THAT IS MARRIED TO A WERNER DRIVER. HE BELIEVES I MADE THE COMPLAINT. BUT I DIDNT.

THIS WAS A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!

I had my onsite test last Wednesday by examiner Erick. During the Outside pre trip portion of the test Erik didnt allow me look at the passenger portion of the engine, instead I had to tell him what was there and how I would check it. Erick then promised me that I could choose my 3rd skill for the test if I didnt have any points on he first two skills. I completed the first two skills without any points, then hit a cone on the opposite end of the yard that was not related to my test. Erick began yelling and disrespecting until he drew a small crowd of people. Erick told me "As a punishment you have to do the alley dock" after I chose the parallel blind side. While doing my third skill I saw ERICK smiling in my rear-view mirror claiming that I crossed the line. I then told Robert and Jeff. But they didnt nothing. I was told by both JEFF AND ROBERT THAT IVE BEEN DROPPED FROM THE PROGRAM.

I FOUND OUT SHORTLY AFTER THIS WAS REVENGE FOR COMPLAINING ABOUT HIS INAPPROPRIATE RELATIONSHIP WITH THE MARRIED STUDENT. WHICH I DIDNT!

PLEASE NOTIFY ME IF ANYONE IS GOING THROUGH WITH A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT. email me: nrjones.author@gmail.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Roadmaster Drivers School Cdl Training Program.

Comments

I went out on my first road drive with a few students. When it came to my turn to drive the instructor had me do around three turns then i noticed that the instructor was asleep.

I ssked if i conyinue syraight or turn amde when the inst. Woke up it was a syriaght line fot a few miles.

Every intersection i had to ask which way cause the instructor kept falling asleep. And fell asleep during my air brake test.

#1619392