1.8
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

The school is FOR PROFIT ONLY!This means they could care less if you pass or fail.

They want to get bodies in and out as they make $7000 per student pass or fail. In the past 7 days the Tulsa school has sent 25 students down to take the drive test for their CDL. 2 have passed. That is a 96% FAIL RATE.

Go to a NOT FOR PROFIT SCHOOL like Central Tech or any other State approved and or operated school. Instructors do not instruct they belittle you and make fun of you.

Road master us a teach yourself school..don't walk run from this school

This person wrote the review a product or service from Roadmaster Drivers School and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Roadmaster Drivers School to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Roadmaster Drivers School for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Roadmaster Drivers School?

Comments

Alliance, Ohio, United States #1299669

Roadmaster is not a good school for CDL A .waist of money n the director of richfield is very bad . He care about only money and he don't have manner to deal with students.