Roadmaster Drivers School - Review in Education category from Tulsa, Oklahoma
The school is FOR PROFIT ONLY!This means they could care less if you pass or fail.
They want to get bodies in and out as they make $7000 per student pass or fail. In the past 7 days the Tulsa school has sent 25 students down to take the drive test for their CDL. 2 have passed. That is a 96% FAIL RATE.
Go to a NOT FOR PROFIT SCHOOL like Central Tech or any other State approved and or operated school. Instructors do not instruct they belittle you and make fun of you.
Road master us a teach yourself school..don't walk run from this school
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Scholarship, Grants and Programs|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is a fair and honest review of my experience with DUSTIN VICE and his company http://alliancecoachingsystem.com/. He calls himself a “A professional, top accredited Personal & Business Development Coach,..."
- "If you are thing about buying a Tutor Doctor Franchise think again! This is very poorly run Franchise with Incompetent Management Team.Before you buy you need contact as many..."
- "I am a United States Marine on the Temporarily Disabled Retired List residing in Charlotte, NC. I qualified and received a federal student loan to pay for my University of..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "Placed order on the 8th. They didn't process order for a week and a half. By the time order was placed, they were out of one of the items (duh!)...."
- "My personal experience with taking my Mercedes to Benzin Motorwerks in Tulsa and dealing with the owner Denney. Make sure you cover the diagnostic charge over and over. Record..."
- "I went to braums on my lunch break, and after sitting in line for 20+ minutes I get my large choc shake. As I'm drinking it on my way back..."