Roadmaster Drivers School - Review in Education category from Tulsa, Oklahoma
The school is FOR PROFIT ONLY!This means they could care less if you pass or fail.
They want to get bodies in and out as they make $7000 per student pass or fail. In the past 7 days the Tulsa school has sent 25 students down to take the drive test for their CDL. 2 have passed. That is a 96% FAIL RATE.
Go to a NOT FOR PROFIT SCHOOL like Central Tech or any other State approved and or operated school. Instructors do not instruct they belittle you and make fun of you.
Road master us a teach yourself school..don't walk run from this school
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Scholarship, Grants and Programs|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ready is incredibily annoying.. The graphics are horrible, that is no expression and their is no fun. It agust to you but it is very slow and glitches..."
- "As a community college student, clearly I'm not swimming in money; I'm TRYING to complete a simple 2 year degree at a community college to go to a University so..."
- "I am a United States Marine on the Temporarily Disabled Retired List residing in Charlotte, NC. I qualified and received a federal student loan to pay for my University of..."
- "Not sure where to begin with these people. I received a call from a guy named Jim Parker, who said he was with the sheriff's office (918 area code, same..."
- "I worked so hard at prepping the wood and 3 of the 4 gallons of deck over later I LOVED the finished product. A year later I noticed the back..."
- "THEY USED TO HAVE GOOD SERVICE AT THIS BRAUM’S, GOOD FOOD, BUT EVER SINCE THE #PC #BlackLivesMatter "MANAGER" OF THAT STORE, ALONG WITH HER ARROGANT ATTITUDE TOOK OVER, THE PLACE..."
- "This location in redford plymouth rd is very rude and inconsiderate and lied about showing up at my house and calling even lied on my neighbor saying my neighbor told..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."