1.1K views

I was a trainer a the Orlando school ..I was asked to be weekend supervisor..it was common for the school to close between 4:30pm and 5:30pm on the weekends..today I was let go because of me letting students and instructors leave..was told students lost a hour and instructors got paid a hour for not being there...we have been doing this since I been there 9months...the director Ed told me it should have never happened..he said not my problem it falls on you..but that's how I was taught...he said nothing if any other person worked there reply..I already have 5 other instructors that worked there ..

This person wrote the review roadmaster drivers school work experience from Roadmaster Drivers School. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Roadmaster Drivers School to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Roadmaster Drivers School for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Roadmaster Drivers School?

Comments