1409 Pickettville Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32220, USA
1.1
Additional Fees
Facilities and Services
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Management is very poor or unqualified . The regional vice president used intimidation to make student scare or fear.

They are bunch of reactive people who did not have management skills. Passing rate is very low, just imagine after told them that I wanted to use an automatic truck because my left is weak, I spent more than 13 days doing nothing, after 160 hours they wanted to do an eval for my exam, when I failed the regional vice president, raised his voice on me , played intimidation then qualified me as an academical failure. America is a free-market country where supply and demand apply in business. No one can't

force anything on customers.

Regional Vice President and Corporate need to learn that. Also, students have to read the contract and very careful with front desk, they always wanted to charge an additional fees for what already included in contract.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

roadmaster
Roadmaster Drivers School Verified Representative

While Roadmaster strives for 100% customer satisfaction, we understand that issues do sometimes occur. However, without any identifying information, we are unable to find you listed as a student who attended any of our Roadmaster schools.

Would you please contact us our Customer Service department at 1-866-966-0699 so that we can look deeper into your issue? Thank you.