Magna, Utah
1.3K views

I was an instructor at Roadmaster West Valley City at the time this person posted this complaint.I taught yard and road skills.

Everyone needs to know this: for the 2 years I taught there the graduation rate was over 90%.

People who did not graduate failed because they had a temperament that was clearly dangerous to the public, could not pass the mandated tests, which include an initial drug test, knowledge tests about driving and vehicles, backing skills and road driving skills.If a person can't learn to drive safely and be an asset to the industry the States will not give them a C.D.L.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Roadmaster Drivers School. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Roadmaster Drivers School.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Roadmaster Drivers School to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Roadmaster Drivers School?

Comments

#1119264

Your school is a joke.All trucker make fun of your school.

They said run like *** from your school.Notting but scammer

I have complaint on how the school won't refund our money after they lied!The recruiter told that there would be no extra fees and when he took the long ride up there they told him it would be an extra 500 !!!

See nothing but LIARS!!! Not only did my Husband walk back to the motel but he walked back to the bus station and when he got back they told him that his 400 dollars would be returned to him....you think we see it yet!! NOPE~!!! and when we called today the guy said he would calls us back but he never called...thinking about seeking a lawyer and going to the news about this school if our money doesnt show up soon!!!

Anyone who is reading this please RUN!!!They are a whole more better school out there!!!

to Anonymous #1126712

Whats roadmasters version of this story?

to Anonymous Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #1177974